About Me

My photo
I write the weirdest things and I think my blog is Themeless..all sorts of junk put into one.. being random is common these days..So i guess Im common..I climb trees when i was young just to have fun with friends.. now that we have gotten older.. we bbq.. My sisters are my source of inspiration.. my friends are importand to me..Im not religious I just love Jesus.. Im the happiest when I can make a person smile.. I want to travel all around the world one day.. especially Japan.. pls help me get there.. Amen!

drey say..anythingla


Sunday, December 9, 2007

Prefects Kl Trip..5-9december2007

kl trip was fun!! full of funny memories with friends..this kl trip was different from the rest because I didnt really spend much on material things instead i use my money wiselly..(YERDEH)..
anyway things that i'll for sure miss about this trip is...

1)lauhging hysterically..aHH! (chrislynn style)
2)the never ending shopping and walking lead by Grace!
3)Patricia's song..at Romp! haha sang by JUSTIN!
4)Fateen's sarcatism..(in Bahasa Sarawak!)
6)watching ENChanted at GSC at Pavillion (sounds kinda of sakai..bt we had to wlk frm our hotel and mine u, it was the late show..we had to walk back in kl at nite..NO adult suppervission..laughing about the movie the whole way..
7) Felling the very cold weather at Genting..(dec is a bad time to go there unless u want to freeze to death) however the ride still go on as usual even if its cold, windy and drizzling..(crazy)

yup so far, everything went well, i shared a room with winnie and grace in kl bt in Genting i shared a room with fateen,pat and lulo..all were fun roomates..(Hi-5).. went to Nottinhgham university and KDU as part of our educational trip..personally i prefer KDU, i guess they were more friendly.. oh!the whole time in kl..ppl kept asking where we came frm.. some thought we were singaporeans..haha! we dont look or sound like Malaysian eyy?? oh! well.. anyway cikgu Euphrasia and mr. Teo..were great on this trip.. I really like them.. they are so much cooler outside school.. they gave us freedome bt they were also strict at the same time.. ah! mr.teo obsession with lockers..and cikgu Euphrasia 12kg bag.. haha..funny..

words tht will remind me of the trip..
1) I'm alone3x..
2) Lame
3) ah! the good soup..ah! the poor gardener..
4) Have a look around!!..u can try-er..??
5) its kinda fast.. (riding on a mini train)
6) 'SEJUK BODOH'
7) OH! LORD JESUS..
8) SHOCKAMALAF..



No comments: