hie! never thought i would start a blog..I admit all this while i thought of blogging as some kind of "thing " internet lovers love to do.. which im not.. but come to think of it, as i read more blogs posted by some of my friends and family... i somehow feel like I know them better..i know their inner thoughts and desire..and how they see the world through their eyes..wow! deep man..get it? get it? haha..so my main reason for posting up a blog is because some of my friends are studying all over the globe, i think it would a good way for them to know how i am living my life instead of repeating my whole list of events during holidays when we would meet up and TALK NON-Stop..like aunties in the market.. so yeah! this is to all my friends and family out there.. I'll try to...
1) be myself when i blog..say no to rasa best!!
2)blog as much as i can..
3)blog abt things that can bring benefit to ppl..(YER!rasa eh!)
About Me
- Natasha
- I write the weirdest things and I think my blog is Themeless..all sorts of junk put into one.. being random is common these days..So i guess Im common..I climb trees when i was young just to have fun with friends.. now that we have gotten older.. we bbq.. My sisters are my source of inspiration.. my friends are importand to me..Im not religious I just love Jesus.. Im the happiest when I can make a person smile.. I want to travel all around the world one day.. especially Japan.. pls help me get there.. Amen!
drey say..anythingla
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment