About Me

My photo
I write the weirdest things and I think my blog is Themeless..all sorts of junk put into one.. being random is common these days..So i guess Im common..I climb trees when i was young just to have fun with friends.. now that we have gotten older.. we bbq.. My sisters are my source of inspiration.. my friends are importand to me..Im not religious I just love Jesus.. Im the happiest when I can make a person smile.. I want to travel all around the world one day.. especially Japan.. pls help me get there.. Amen!

drey say..anythingla


Wednesday, March 5, 2008

I WAS THERE!!!!..


hahahahaha.. i cant believe it.. i forgot to post this up.. Friends u can Now proudly tell ppl tht you know someone who was at HEATH LEDGER's FUNERAL.. hahaha.. Yup.. I.. Natasha Binya was at Heath Ledger's funeral..I tell u no lie.. NO! i am not a Numba One Fan or anything just pure coincident.. haha.. was at Cottlesloe Beach in Perth at tht time.. thn saw many reporters around the house or was it restaurant area by the beach.. (see picture below).. next think we knew.. it was Heath ledger's funeral.. turn out tht the beach was one of his favourite place to go to destress in Perth.. haha.. pretty cool dont u think?? haha.. ok, ok.. i know.. Lame.. but hey, at least whn u are stuck in a conversation with someone one day.. U can Proudly say .."Did u know A friend of mine when to Heath Ledger's funeral".. haha.. wht? Its a good conversation opener.. if u ask me.. hahahahahaha...

3 comments:

audree said...

Yalah yalah yalah! Show off! xP

Jervynna said...

i call it conning.

Natasha said...

haha.. serious i was there..!!