About Me

My photo
I write the weirdest things and I think my blog is Themeless..all sorts of junk put into one.. being random is common these days..So i guess Im common..I climb trees when i was young just to have fun with friends.. now that we have gotten older.. we bbq.. My sisters are my source of inspiration.. my friends are importand to me..Im not religious I just love Jesus.. Im the happiest when I can make a person smile.. I want to travel all around the world one day.. especially Japan.. pls help me get there.. Amen!

drey say..anythingla


Saturday, March 29, 2008

A Sudden Feeling..

wahahaha.. I like tht wake up call.. recently I felt tht God has been trying show me or should i say.. lead me to people in my life.. who I dont really keep in contact.. to tell them more abt Christianity..
at first I felt weird like.. I keep asking myself.. Is this really God telling me? or am I making this up..
but deep down I knew it was from God..

anyway.. all my life I was blessed to be able to meet many kinds of ppl.. Some with SOO much Passion for God, Some the Off-On Christian ( thts wht i like to call thm).. and unfortunately.. the I-Dont-Even-Think-Theres-A-God... kind of people..

You see.. it would be easier for me to target the 2nd kind of people..
But NOOOOOOOO... God has better plans for me.. but the thing is, Usually this kind of ppl are the interlectual, the smart ones, the ones with all sorts of almost- impossible- questions..and the narrow minded OR should I say TOOO OPEN MINDED.. they are always trying to out smart you.. and are too stuborn to admit they are wrong UNTIL proven guilty with Very Clear ProoF!.. Haiya!!!

Usually these are the bunch of ppl tht many Christians are afraid or simply annoyed to tangle with.. therefore not much love is given to thm.. they say.." what for help them? wasting time only know how to argue" but u see, if ur a REAL Christian, a true believer of the Bible tht you should know these are the bunch tht need us the most..

the things these So-Called-Philosophers like to ask.. the True Christian

SCP: If there really is a God who trully care for his ppl.. thn why does many ppl still suffer?? (doing the ugly Im-better-thn-u-face)

TC: Because, humans put suffering unto them self.. tru sin.. Everyone suffers on Earth.. Its not heaven.. =D

SCP: Why do i need to go to church? I can worship God myself at home and be more focus ba..

TC: BECAUSE, in the Bible it says bfore Jesus Died on the cross he said.. I do this in order the church will be restored.. YOU see?? the church is an important part of Christianity..until he has a reason to die for it.
About worshiping alone.. No one can do tht, we are too weak.. we need fellowship..with people.. tell me are u going to always be discipline in waking up every sunday on your own? wht abt reading verses tht u dont understand? U need fellowship.. the very important commanmend in the Bible is about LOve..Loving others like you love yourself... how do you love alone??

SCP: what for go church, the people there all hypocrites..
TC: Dont worry, God too hate Hypocrites.. He knows you more thn anyone els.. whts important is how u feel deep down.. and knw how much the church and his ppl mean to Him tht u go anyways..

SCP: My prayers have Never BEEN answered le???
TC: have you been praying specificly?? for example.. u pray "Lord I pray for a good Life"
to u maybe a good life is BIG house, MONEY, many CARS, Holidays Abroad, Expensive Clothes, never ending Food supply and no worrries or problems.. BUT to God.. a good life is.. a house enough for your family, Money there when you need it, enough Food, a well deserve Holiday, Comfortable clothes, a few good memories along with a few bad ones just to nudge u abit about having faith in the Lord..
Or.. u Pray Lord bless -insert name-.. You know what our Father in heaven is saying to you.. "Everyday I Bless -insert name- wht do you really want to pray for her or him??"
think about it..specific Prayers! tell it like it is!.. last point.. why u think you have unanswer prayers..is because we humans are too ignorant or selfish.. sometimes (actually always) God does answer our prayers but we just Cannot accept the answer~!

ok.. those are a few question frequently ask.. I got lots more.. but dunno, if ppl want to read more.. i'll probably.. continue this topic some other day..

1 comment:

Sura said...

GOOD POST. I agree. Didn't we talk about this suba? :)
By the way, our doodle is already in my blog. Hahahah!