hie! sorry I have not been updating, I almost forgotten my password..haha. anyway, quick updates for the month of May, I was mostly busy with the BDC Bethany house. Yup, was preparing for the Synergy Youth when they came over for the Chad Blondel concert on the 26th May. Manage to spend some time with the Team. Really great ppl, they have such servant hood heart for the Lord. Their songs are awesome. if u want to know more about them go to www.myspace.com/synergymky
ok, next up.. between the date 28th May till 6th June.. I was in Hong Kong with my younger sisters, grandma, auntie, cousin Zizan and Moz. Yup, for you ppl who celebrate Gawai.. Happy Belated Gawai.. haha.. yeah, I celebrated Gawai In Hk.. weird right?.. anyway.. Hk was an interesting experience. The Buildings mostly apartments are all sky high!.. seriously its like if you think KLCC was something to be proud of.. try imagining tht 100 times all around u.. I was amaze. Pictures to be out soon.. ok, Trust me to think of the unthinkable, imagine u live on the 72nd floor and the elevator is broken and u need to pee badly? HOW? Gila.. one thing good out of the trip was.. HONG KONG DISNEYLAND! tht was so cool. now I can cross tht out of my places to go before I die list.=D.. I took photo with Mickey and Minnie.. nw how cool is tht.. I want to have My Honeymoon in Disneyland.. haha.. is there anyone with the same dream ? call me.. haha..
yup, soo tht was mostly wht happen to me.. No worries ppl I'm still alive and well. (I get this really funny msgs from my friends asking if I'm alive and Ok???) haha.. I am now currently preparing myself to a new chapter in my life.. if u knw wht I mean..
About Me
- Natasha
- I write the weirdest things and I think my blog is Themeless..all sorts of junk put into one.. being random is common these days..So i guess Im common..I climb trees when i was young just to have fun with friends.. now that we have gotten older.. we bbq.. My sisters are my source of inspiration.. my friends are importand to me..Im not religious I just love Jesus.. Im the happiest when I can make a person smile.. I want to travel all around the world one day.. especially Japan.. pls help me get there.. Amen!
drey say..anythingla
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
SILLY GOOSE!!! I want my honeymoon to be in Disneyland. haha! I want to pulai Kuching and sent you off to your new chapter in life. How,how?? Update ku about your transition and stuff, yes? I am sure you can do it:) Eleh, gambar with dong dong chang punya Mickey and Minnie ;) That's just envy talking. hah! Nice you had fun, weird imagination memang!! Take care, send my love to the lil lils. My flight malam to Melbourne. I miss home, especially the 3 of you.
natasha! not honeymoon in JAPAN? hahaha. the place you've always wanted to go. eeee mickey and minnie mouse. did they outshine you in pictures? hehehe.=p miss hanging out with you my dear natasha and also miss disturbing you too! I know you miss my disturbings. awww... hehe. blehh..weird imagination? or its actually you're the one who wanna pee? hahahehe.
Post a Comment