About Me

My photo
I write the weirdest things and I think my blog is Themeless..all sorts of junk put into one.. being random is common these days..So i guess Im common..I climb trees when i was young just to have fun with friends.. now that we have gotten older.. we bbq.. My sisters are my source of inspiration.. my friends are importand to me..Im not religious I just love Jesus.. Im the happiest when I can make a person smile.. I want to travel all around the world one day.. especially Japan.. pls help me get there.. Amen!

drey say..anythingla


Thursday, October 30, 2008

Hahaha.. aduh!


UK Immigration Officer: Purpose of visit?

Visitor: I'm here to study law, sir.
Officer: You know, you must have a lot of lawyers in Malaysia .
Visitor: Why do you say that?
Officer: Well, I've been here for a good twenty years, and I'd say80% of Malaysians I see here say they're here to read law.
Visitor: Oh, really? That's really something I never knew. Hard tobelieve in fact.
Officer: Just you watch, then. You just stand here until the nextMalaysian comes along, and I'll bet he's here to read law.
*Visitor waits for 5 mins, Ah Chong from Malaysia comes toimmigration counter*
Officer: Mr. Ah Chong, purpose of visit?
Ah Chong: Study lorr...

3 comments:

Jervynna said...

WHATTTT???!!!!!!!!! hahaha.. super lame.

Ndrew said...

haha...nice one!

Natasha said...

hahaha.. true what!