About Me

My photo
I write the weirdest things and I think my blog is Themeless..all sorts of junk put into one.. being random is common these days..So i guess Im common..I climb trees when i was young just to have fun with friends.. now that we have gotten older.. we bbq.. My sisters are my source of inspiration.. my friends are importand to me..Im not religious I just love Jesus.. Im the happiest when I can make a person smile.. I want to travel all around the world one day.. especially Japan.. pls help me get there.. Amen!

drey say..anythingla


Friday, May 22, 2009

All this while you were there...


I didnt even notice.. sorry. Last tuesday I went for a conference called worship central, it was lead by Tim hughes and Al Gordon.. quote" Passion needs Courage".. truer words were never spoken.. sometime its not passion thats lacking.. its courage.. the courage to look at your comfortable life and denying yourself, every selfish desire, arrogant reflection, chains of the past that is holding you down.. giving every brokeness to HIM, the only one who can lovingly make you whole again.. I struggled..
Intellectualism gets the better of me.. sometimes I forget to stop and stand in awe of the wonders of Your works.. the ocean, the mountains and the complexity of Humans.. YOU made it all.. see what I mean by being factual?..I just listed out the things that you can see only with your eyes.. even though You made all those.. yet, what made me realise your presence is that, our relationship is not just the standard Creator and the Created.. yet, more like a Father and a Child.. for the first time that night I saw YOU smile.. it took me time to grasp that that You were actually always there for me in times of good, bad and boring... YOU see me when I am alone and with my friends, You know who I really am.. You cheered for me, You cried with me.. I finally understood, all this while praying.. I didnt know how differently I thought of YOU untill that night..who before now, only saw you as a first aid kid, only running to You in troubled times.. sorry... with this new revelation.. I want to honour You and make You Proud.. now, that I can see You clearly..

No comments: