About Me

My photo
I write the weirdest things and I think my blog is Themeless..all sorts of junk put into one.. being random is common these days..So i guess Im common..I climb trees when i was young just to have fun with friends.. now that we have gotten older.. we bbq.. My sisters are my source of inspiration.. my friends are importand to me..Im not religious I just love Jesus.. Im the happiest when I can make a person smile.. I want to travel all around the world one day.. especially Japan.. pls help me get there.. Amen!

drey say..anythingla


Thursday, May 21, 2009

worst thing ever..


Remember my post on the Best thing ever?.. now I give you the worst thing ever. When things like these strike.. you cant help but admit we are only humans.. some, Even the Queen and the US President cannot run away from it...

20)Missed your flight
19)Last minute Suprise Quiz
18)Bad Hair day
17) Petrol price increased
16)Late for a movie
15) Force to eat something you dont like.. as a sign of respect
14) Having Bad breath
13)Slow restaurant service
12)Said something offensive without even thingking, then regreting later on
11)accidently jab your foot/finger into something sharp
10) Overslept- for school, work,0r important appointment
9)Being sick and alone
8) Headache attack during exams..
7)Forgotten your purse/wallet
6) Waiting for the bus to come which was suppose to be there 30 mins ago
5)Force to walk back home in the heavy rain because you forgotten to bring an umbrella
4)You are hungry and there is nothing to eat in the fridge in the middle of the night
3)slow internet, when you have an assignment due the NExt day!
2)Printer running out of ink in the middle of printing something important
1)Stuck in a traffic Jam and have to pee really badly

No comments: