About Me

My photo
I write the weirdest things and I think my blog is Themeless..all sorts of junk put into one.. being random is common these days..So i guess Im common..I climb trees when i was young just to have fun with friends.. now that we have gotten older.. we bbq.. My sisters are my source of inspiration.. my friends are importand to me..Im not religious I just love Jesus.. Im the happiest when I can make a person smile.. I want to travel all around the world one day.. especially Japan.. pls help me get there.. Amen!

drey say..anythingla


Friday, May 22, 2009

I dont want!!!!

The picture so cute however, I purposely chose this to ease the intensity of the post. Let me ask you a question how many of you out there hate.. wait hate is to harsh of a word.. ok, dislike Stubborn people?.. ohw yeah.. EVERYONE.. they just make life hard.. people who just wont give in to things and always wanting things to be done their way.. like a Baby.. BUT my focus is more on the adults? how are we to respect them if they are the one acting like a selfish child?.. we are advice to respect the older generation but what if they are the one that is making it hard?..Well we just do it anyway, by the philosophy "if you cant say anything nice, dont say anything at all".. sigh.. Yes, I understand the whole concept of respecting your elders.. especially in our Asian culture which is a good thing of course.. but again.. I think this is another reminder to me, that when it is my turn to be 'THE OLDER GENERATION'.. that I wont be a stubborn bull and I pray that I would master the skill of a humble heart that is still eager to learn even if its from the new generation. REMEMBER YOU NEVER STOP LEARNING.. yes... no matter how many degrees you got..

No comments: