About Me

My photo
I write the weirdest things and I think my blog is Themeless..all sorts of junk put into one.. being random is common these days..So i guess Im common..I climb trees when i was young just to have fun with friends.. now that we have gotten older.. we bbq.. My sisters are my source of inspiration.. my friends are importand to me..Im not religious I just love Jesus.. Im the happiest when I can make a person smile.. I want to travel all around the world one day.. especially Japan.. pls help me get there.. Amen!

drey say..anythingla


Friday, May 29, 2009

Definition of cool


I remembered in socio class, our Lecture said the word 'cool' has lost its true value espcially in this generation. To certify someone as 'cool' was like the ultimate praise anyone could receive back then, now the word 'cool' is used so losely.. so how do you define someone cool?.. the first thing that comes to my mind when I hear the word 'cool' is someone, wearing sunglasses, looking all confident.. and riding a bike.. Haha.. (dont laugh.. Bet u are thingking of it too).. well, looking back at some definition.. it's someone who is not afraid to be themselve, someone who is able to keep a level head in times of crisis, someone who stands for what they believe in, admits their weakness yet has the attitude of a teachable heart, a sense of positive confidents in them, that builds trust in anyone who comes near them and someone who is daring enough to take risk. Simply said, to me 'Cool' people are usually those who is not settled with just fitting in.. but they are the ones that dare to stand out for good or bad.. so from now onwards, the word 'cool' will be used to show my highest act of respect to anyone who I believe qualified to be known as one.. =D.
Ps: Apple here is your update! look! there is even a pic of me! not one but 4!!!...I have a new handphone.. Thanks one 'cool' person..

No comments: