


Hahaha.. many ppl know how much i love Backstreet boys..but only a few know tht im really into ARASHI!..the ultimate J-POP group! haha.. i sound like a fanatic..but seriouslly i got to really know this particular group because of.. my lil sis..LILIAN! haha.. ok..dont get me wrong i still listen to music by indie-turn-mainstream bands like..MCR, Fall out boys, The FRay, Panic at the disco,boys like girls..bla,bla,bla.. but some how listening to Arashi makes me happy..haha..(my friends like to laugh at this statement).. but its true.. sometimes i wish Arashi was not a BOY Band.. because honestly.. i was one of those ppl who say stupid things about wannabe boy-pop-group-bands..haiya! serve me right.. but I AM not ashame to admit.. i like this band.. i don't really know why.. but i know for sure its not about the looks(altho some are not bad looking) .. maybe the music? but how?? I dont speak Japanese!.. thn wht? has my mind been brain wash by some Japanese intertainment company?.. ah! who cares as long as I feel happy listening to thier songs..right? its all about the music! who said i cant be a fan of linkin park and a fan of Arashi at the same time?? haha.. ARASHI! ARASHI!

3 comments:
aiyerrr.. U dedicated 1 post for ARASHI? =P
I can imagine u dancing while driving singing their song..
hahahahaha! I know u miss it!
-_-' hahaha!
Post a Comment