
THis has nothing to do with anything, just another post that is meaningless.. pure meaningless.. oh, yeah those of you who have read something similar would understand.. Im sorry I am doing it here.. so like they say fool me once, your the fool, Fool me twice I'm the fool.. so lets see if you learn from past mistakes.. do we really learn from our experience?.. ok, STOP reading, you know this is useless, it does not mean a thing, I am bored and have nothing better to do.. I said Stop! stop it! stop your eyes from moving.. Why are you still reading?.. Go and do something useful.. Reading this wont make you any smarter or wiser.. trust me.. haih, yet you did not.. because YOU ARE STILL READING this!! walk away, out of sight out of mind.. Meaningless.. STOP! YOU, yes you.. stop.. Haiya!.. Dont blame me ahh.. I told you.. seriously you can do something more useful that this.. I just want to say Thanks for reading this to the end but yet you have gain nothing.. except maybe feel a little annoyed at me.. but hey! I warned you.. the end.. yup, serious.. thats the end.. STOP READING!!.. hahaha...

2 comments:
i miss u :(
you should have just written "I have just wasted 5 minutes of your life" in the end. =)
Post a Comment