About Me

My photo
I write the weirdest things and I think my blog is Themeless..all sorts of junk put into one.. being random is common these days..So i guess Im common..I climb trees when i was young just to have fun with friends.. now that we have gotten older.. we bbq.. My sisters are my source of inspiration.. my friends are importand to me..Im not religious I just love Jesus.. Im the happiest when I can make a person smile.. I want to travel all around the world one day.. especially Japan.. pls help me get there.. Amen!

drey say..anythingla


Thursday, February 28, 2008

Extra day...

I was about to post up a Happy post.. but something happen.. a phone call tht just frustrated me.. I am reminded again about God's love and mercy to sinners.. How he could still forgive and love hypocrites, murderers, backstabbers and gossipers... WHY?? because no one is perfect.. i am reminded again.. My trust is slowy fading away frm the world.. My sisters are my rock.. Blood is thicker tht water.. trust me i know.. i wish i was one of those who would venge out their anger but i cant.. i choose not to.. i want to try to understand the situation.. its not worth our friendship.. trust me again.. I know.. I let go of a friend once in order to keep my promise to another.. Now i miss tht friend soo much.. but I dont regret.. STOP the GOSSIp.. IS it so hard to just to sit, listen AND a not tell?? if ur wondering why nobody wants to tell u abt anything.. myb this is why.. look at yourself.. in the car listening.. the story tht i told was to glorify God's name and yet u chose to listen about who was invole and u chose to tell only tht part to the world.. remember God looks into one's intention.. ask yourself again.. who is tht person with? are they together? why wont she/he tell me???.. i'll ask u this.. can they trust you?..

1 comment:

Sura said...

I agree with you Cha. haih..people can be such a pain sometimes.