hahahaha, man, I miss those old days.. Lion King was my favorite Disney cartoon ever!.. I LOVE TIMON AND PUMBA!.. why? they are always getting themselve into trouble,doing the most craziest things and.. ah.. coming up with the ever so great and popular philosophy (ok, i have to give some credits to the script writer la).. the 'Hakuna Matata"..Means no worries.. for the rest of the days.. its a problem free philosophy.."BOOM" ..Hakuna Matata!..yeah.. Anyway, been tough week.. I was challege to do 4 literature essays.. YES 4! a law report and sociology report.. all have to be done during the weekends.. Thank God, everything went well.. I wont lie.. it was not easy.. was abit dissapointed that i did not fully prepared myself, had to sleep late and wake up extra early to finish everything.. all because of my lazyness in the afternoon.. sigh.. but thanks to Ps.Ryan's sermon on sunday, about disipline and obedience I manage to gain hope and carried on.. I believe in those times of stress God was there with me..( I think He strech the time for me).. haha.. now, a new week has started, and just today and yesterday I already have 5 poems to analys and 2 sociology quiz to study for.. wish me luck.. haha..
About Me
- Natasha
- I write the weirdest things and I think my blog is Themeless..all sorts of junk put into one.. being random is common these days..So i guess Im common..I climb trees when i was young just to have fun with friends.. now that we have gotten older.. we bbq.. My sisters are my source of inspiration.. my friends are importand to me..Im not religious I just love Jesus.. Im the happiest when I can make a person smile.. I want to travel all around the world one day.. especially Japan.. pls help me get there.. Amen!
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(106)
-
▼
July
(15)
- Happy birthday jer!
- "ILS" is french for "THEM"
- A moment of vainess..
- HAKUNA MATATA!
- HAPPY BIRTHDAY LILIAN!
- PENELOPE
- Attack of the Sponge Bob..
- Innocence
- I WANT TO CHANGE THE WORLD!
- RAIN..oH whats the use..
- Love the pic and the song...
- Im doing ok!.. haha
- Honesty..
- What I learn in SOCIOLOGY
- Missing Everything about Kuching
-
▼
July
(15)
drey say..anythingla
Tuesday, July 22, 2008
HAKUNA MATATA!
hahahaha, man, I miss those old days.. Lion King was my favorite Disney cartoon ever!.. I LOVE TIMON AND PUMBA!.. why? they are always getting themselve into trouble,doing the most craziest things and.. ah.. coming up with the ever so great and popular philosophy (ok, i have to give some credits to the script writer la).. the 'Hakuna Matata"..Means no worries.. for the rest of the days.. its a problem free philosophy.."BOOM" ..Hakuna Matata!..yeah.. Anyway, been tough week.. I was challege to do 4 literature essays.. YES 4! a law report and sociology report.. all have to be done during the weekends.. Thank God, everything went well.. I wont lie.. it was not easy.. was abit dissapointed that i did not fully prepared myself, had to sleep late and wake up extra early to finish everything.. all because of my lazyness in the afternoon.. sigh.. but thanks to Ps.Ryan's sermon on sunday, about disipline and obedience I manage to gain hope and carried on.. I believe in those times of stress God was there with me..( I think He strech the time for me).. haha.. now, a new week has started, and just today and yesterday I already have 5 poems to analys and 2 sociology quiz to study for.. wish me luck.. haha..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment