OH, man... just finish watching this in sociology class.. hahah (i know, no worries we do study in class k).. Ok, im going to write about this amazing beyond AWESOME thriller.. its a French movie, but it was just release this year, in the US.. so that explains why we Malaysian have not heard about it yet.. hahaha.. if you can read the head line on top of the poster its says.. "THE FILM THAT TERRIFIED EUROPE HAS COME TO AMERICA".. man, after watching this I really cant stop praising the works of the director for a job well done!.. ok, so you say.. ahh.. another one of those stories.. like "the Happening" or "The sign".. but this movie is different ok.. and No, its not because it doesnt start with a "The" in the beginning..( incase you all want to be all "smart" with me hahaha).. It is base on a true story.. I know, I know.. some of you will think some films are over exaggerated just to make money out of it but this is different. Its was a true story, it was in the news and real people died..I like the fact that the movie didnt act out all those trickery plot (like you know..when someone is all alone in the room, suddenly they heard an unfirmilliar sound and looks behind to check things out and no one is around... then the comes the eeery music..Finally! the moment she looks in the mirror BAH!.. the hantu is there.. ) haha.. one of those Ju-on moments.. but yeah unfortunately what happen to the ppl involve is really terrifying.. I pray this will never happen to me or to anyone that i know.. wait.. to anyone la.. no one deserve to go through tht!..
If you are going to watch "ILS" just dont expect it too be a hard core horror film (no hantu, wan).. just expect it to be a chilling, dark thriller that is sure to keep u glued to your seats.. seriously.. My classmates and I was caught of guard on how well this film turn out, (some just couldn't stop screaming and cursing haha)I've checked some reviews in the internet.. some gave it 4/5.. really an eye openner man.. base on our sociologycal studies.. we just cant explain how 'Them' could happen.. everyone came out of the class looking confuse and asking things like "how did the world get so sick?".. blame it on the tv I say.. but thats just my opinion.. U watch it and tell me what you think about it.. (download it or buy the dvd.. i dont think its going to be in the cinema anywhere near u).. hahaha..

1 comment:
Oh yes, welcome to the dark side :) I love films like that. Will watch it soon. haha!! Have fun watching "The Pianist"!! :)
Post a Comment