About Me

My photo
I write the weirdest things and I think my blog is Themeless..all sorts of junk put into one.. being random is common these days..So i guess Im common..I climb trees when i was young just to have fun with friends.. now that we have gotten older.. we bbq.. My sisters are my source of inspiration.. my friends are importand to me..Im not religious I just love Jesus.. Im the happiest when I can make a person smile.. I want to travel all around the world one day.. especially Japan.. pls help me get there.. Amen!

drey say..anythingla


Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Innocence


ok, this is going to be weird coming from me.. but here goes,.. My dream wedding would be... hahaha.. (ok, ok I know..LIKE WHY TACHA??)..but hear me out first k, before y'all start asking for an invitation or something..hahaha..My flatmates and I were talking one night and the topic on weddings came up.. (and yes future husband too).. but that I'll leave that to some other time,when I feel like blogging about my future husband.. (just leave a comment if you want me too) OK, First My Dream wedding would be like.. hrmm.. how to say it ahh? I cant really write it in words.. but i'll try to put it into action..ok, I would want it to be like a HUGE CELEBRATION!..( lifts up hands and slowly creating an invisible circle around her)... haha.. No im not materialistic.. I want it to be FUN!..and not some kind of overly-plan-out wedding like the ones in magazine..where every thing is so detail,and matchy-matchy, and everything MUST BE PERFECT! urghh..(shivering).. too fake, so unnatural.. Just give me a nice wedding dress, good Food and and my friends and family, The presence of GOD! (most important) and I'll be happy.. haha.. ok, not so special But.. (ok this is it, the thing that is going to separate my wedding from the rest).. I want, while I am walking towards my 'erhmmm soon to be Husband'.. I want like a choir of ppl singing the 'Joyful, joyful' song and everyone in the crowd is singing along, OH! would be cool if they dance too!!.. hahaha.. like a real Celebration.. yeah, thats right.. because honestly.. for me to get married is going to be that 'CNN-worthy-kind of news' haha.. to my friends la..! (pakai dress also everyone heboh.. Boyfriend also need to pray for me, what more to say Marriage???) hahaha.. so yeah.. OHW! and.. I have only one favour...(nothing to do with originally made dress or the most expensive ring) I want it to be an alchohol-free wedding..(I can hear some ppl going WHT? NO Beer, No Party).. haha.. sorry lor, my wedding not yours.. but, anyway.. this is going to be hard on my side of my family.. but hopefully they understand.. and I dont want ppl to remember my wedding as the wedding they Drank the most Booze or worst!.. Get into a car accident! (haha.. think too far) but yeah, I want everyone to enjoy themselve and be real. haha.. Come on, we can get drunk on ORANGE JUICE!! hahaha Hopefully my future husband has the same mentality as me.. oh, well like I said.. its only my dream wedding.. dunno how it will turn out in the future.. I just want everyone to be happy.. =).. hope no one gets discourage from this post... hahahahha..

2 comments:

MissUnrevealed said...

hehehe. i like the part boyfriend also need to pray. i'm one of them! hehehehehe.so cute la you cha. marriage, worse...hehehehe. muah.

Jervynna said...

(pakai dress also everyone heboh.. Boyfriend also need to pray for me, what more to say Marriage???) <--- still praying.