About Me

My photo
I write the weirdest things and I think my blog is Themeless..all sorts of junk put into one.. being random is common these days..So i guess Im common..I climb trees when i was young just to have fun with friends.. now that we have gotten older.. we bbq.. My sisters are my source of inspiration.. my friends are importand to me..Im not religious I just love Jesus.. Im the happiest when I can make a person smile.. I want to travel all around the world one day.. especially Japan.. pls help me get there.. Amen!

drey say..anythingla


Monday, July 14, 2008

RAIN..oH whats the use..


hahaha.. as you can tell i wanted to put Rainfest! as the tittle for the post..(rasa ba, mauk in tht "IN" crowd).. too bad, ppl know Im in Kl.. wait.. wait.. SELANGOR.. hahaha.. anyway..I just have a few free time to blog now..(haiya if bored just say la).. haha.. I just talk to myself! how silly is that??ahh, the things that i do when i have free time.. I decorated my room..I made a polysterene notice bored thingy (thanks manda for the tip), I see how long it takes me to hold my breath, I have facebook!! (see how bored I am), I read the dictionary..for fun! (Help), I get excited each time someone opens the door, I read the Bible over and over again..(I think God is laughing at me), I tried to sing the whole SpongeBob square pants songs ( i knw more than you do!), OHH!! once i tried BEEP bOxing..(dunno how to spell)..my flatemates, who pass by my room ask if everything was ok? hahaha.. tht was hilarious.. sigh, Im running out of ideas..I think I have to buy running shoes soon and follow Jason jogging one evening.. before i go crazy.. haha

No comments: