About Me

My photo
I write the weirdest things and I think my blog is Themeless..all sorts of junk put into one.. being random is common these days..So i guess Im common..I climb trees when i was young just to have fun with friends.. now that we have gotten older.. we bbq.. My sisters are my source of inspiration.. my friends are importand to me..Im not religious I just love Jesus.. Im the happiest when I can make a person smile.. I want to travel all around the world one day.. especially Japan.. pls help me get there.. Amen!

drey say..anythingla


Thursday, July 10, 2008

Honesty..

Honestly, I dont know what to write, I feel like bloging, I know What I feel, I know there is a certain something that I want to express..but I just dont know how.. wait.. maybe I do.. but I want to say it in a really sincere way.. ( u get my point?).. The thing is, reading my past post.. I feel a certain shame?guilt? dissapointment? just full on being unreal.... Like im not being Honest.. I seem to be toooooooo HAPPY.. as if nothing bad ever come my way.. Im scared ppl get the impression that I never feel pain or go through trials and tribulation.. I DO!.. I understand those feelings in times of need.. I know how it feels to be sad and lonely.. yes, lonely. To be worried about something, to feel angry, to feel like crying, to feel confuse.. whatever you face.. I can asure you.. I've been through it and still am, and sooner or later.. will go through it again.. its part of life.. I UNDERSTAND. But No matter what.. it maybe.. I Know a little secrect that never fails to make me strong again.. I know where ever I go, or whoever I meet.. There, God has put me because he needs me.. That is how I keep looking at the brighter side of life.. somewhere somehow, I am needed and that make me feel special.

I have receive alot of msg and phone calls from friends, family and even teachers, wishing me for the best.. I AM TOUCHed and feel soo grateful to each person who cares about me.. I sometimes wonder if I deserve it.. You all are such a blessing to me.. Thanks for the encouragement..

No comments: