About Me

My photo
I write the weirdest things and I think my blog is Themeless..all sorts of junk put into one.. being random is common these days..So i guess Im common..I climb trees when i was young just to have fun with friends.. now that we have gotten older.. we bbq.. My sisters are my source of inspiration.. my friends are importand to me..Im not religious I just love Jesus.. Im the happiest when I can make a person smile.. I want to travel all around the world one day.. especially Japan.. pls help me get there.. Amen!

drey say..anythingla


Friday, July 11, 2008

Im doing ok!.. haha




Hie! ppl.. haha.. my last post seem not-so-tacha ho? Anyway, no worries ppl, Im A-Ok.. I think I have too much dose of English Literature!.. you know how emotional 18th century poets are.. Thank God its the weekend.. ok, So like for the past few days, friends had been asking me all sorts of question.. Hows College? How am I coping? What am I taking? HOWS TAYLORS?? (most popular) and MISS ME?? (this is only from my 'perasan' friends for example erhmm.. MISS AUDREY TIONG) so I've decided to dedicate one post to answer all the questions.




1) Im doing A-level in Taylors College, Subang Jaya ( I just notice tht Im actually in SELANGOR.. bt still not tht far frm Kl la just a couple of mins..)


2) Im taking Sociology, Eng.Literatute and Law (all the serious subjects.. BUT all so cool)


3) My flatmates are really sweet and cool girls.


4) My classmates are awesome and friendly.


5) My lecturers are so cool!.. especially for Eng.lit..


6) I manage to meet Georgina, Jason, Parveen, Anngum, Ruth, Sheldon, and Tim. (ppl from Kuching)


7) I am still 'good' at telling lamejokes. (my classmates think so)


8) I miss Laksa.


9) I miss my sisters.


10) and NO, i do not have a boyfriend...

3 comments:

Sura said...

AWW..number 9 so sweet :)

MissUnrevealed said...

damn number 10. God hasn't answer my prayer yet.. hehehehe =p

Jervynna said...

everytime i wanna comment bout ur boyfriend, surely drey comment d one. still praying, still praying.
cha, the day u get one, trumpets will sound and angels will come down from heaven above