Pain, I am in Pain.. there is no point running away from it.. My wisdom tooth has to come out.. I have to go to the dentist.. I cant live like this anymore.. WHY???.. I'm in Pain.. I'm not exagerating.. I visited a couple of site..(yes Google wisdom tooth pain and you'll understand).. the pain just attacks you.. no warning.. the whole left side of my head hurts, my vain seriously feels like exploding, my lower jaw feels heavy, I have earache, my left eye is painful too, don't ask me about eating.. (sorry for being too detail).. I can feel cold sweats coming down my back.. tonight is going to be a painful night.. I can tell.. it is a war between my mind and my senses.. (again Jason did the unthinkable, he got me the dentist's number!, he knows how i feel about doctors and and dentist and yet..sigh.. what a friend, what a friend..).. Tomrrow, I will walk into the dentist office.. and hopefully.. No, Surely.. will end all this problems.. honestly I am scared.. but .. the pain is just too much.. I cant hold it in any longer..
Dear, Lilian ans jasmine..
I am sorry to say it is genetics.. I laughed at Manda.. now its my turn.. soon it will be yours too. I pray yours will be less painful and please, now that you are reading this at an early age.. be fully prepared. I also pray you have many good friends around to help you when the wisdom tooth strike.. better yet.. pray that you both are still in the comfort of Kuching.. where Ini is there to take care of you. I went to church just now.. I ask some my friends.. why 'they' call it the 'Wisdom' tooth?? they said its because the pain builds character.. so ask me again how painful it is??.. THE PAIN BUILDS CHARACTER.. I shall end here... Good night.. the war starts now..
About Me
- Natasha
- I write the weirdest things and I think my blog is Themeless..all sorts of junk put into one.. being random is common these days..So i guess Im common..I climb trees when i was young just to have fun with friends.. now that we have gotten older.. we bbq.. My sisters are my source of inspiration.. my friends are importand to me..Im not religious I just love Jesus.. Im the happiest when I can make a person smile.. I want to travel all around the world one day.. especially Japan.. pls help me get there.. Amen!
drey say..anythingla
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Mygoshhhhhh..I know your pain. I remember mine. I still have one more to go. Ughhh..evil. Hang in there. And I am glad you listened and went to the dentist. Love you. Text me ya.
yeah.. pains gone.. now..
My one growed but it didnt hurt at all...n its still growing...hehehe...sabar binya!!!! u can go through it!!!!
nyahahahaha..... ehh natasha, maybe if u find a boyfriend kan, he can help u thru the pain =D hopefully u'll be a bit smarter after this wisdom tooth, i'll pray for u to be smarter.
hi sura. my 2nd favouritest iban (first is tacha) and my favouritest bidayuh!
apala.. haha.. terima kasih elly!.. oi, orang Cina.. thank you la.. as long as its a prayer.. haha
Yala, yala..tacha is memang your first favourite Iban:) haha..hip hop you yo!! Next time we hip hop same2 :P
Post a Comment