About Me

My photo
I write the weirdest things and I think my blog is Themeless..all sorts of junk put into one.. being random is common these days..So i guess Im common..I climb trees when i was young just to have fun with friends.. now that we have gotten older.. we bbq.. My sisters are my source of inspiration.. my friends are importand to me..Im not religious I just love Jesus.. Im the happiest when I can make a person smile.. I want to travel all around the world one day.. especially Japan.. pls help me get there.. Amen!

drey say..anythingla


Friday, August 22, 2008

The Web..

This has nothing to do with anything at all.. haha.. I put that picture so you all know from where I am writing this post.. I am at the web now, In Taylors.. yup, free internet.. and the place where we go to print out all our notes from our lecturers.. haha.. the web?? get it? get it? hahaha.. open from 7am-9pm.. hahah.. for ppl who are coming to Taylors to study.. in the future.. I introduce you.. THE WEB.. haha..

2 comments:

guchi guchi said...

woooooooow the web. i... don't get... haha just kidding. the web hmm.

the web.

apa khabar kawan?

Natasha said...

dont think too much about it oguchi.. haha