

OK..ppl.. Hands up if u were in Spring on the 11th of April waiting in line at the Big Apple~ Donuts and coffee shop with a cut out coupon that says.. 1st 100 customer will get 6 free doughnut??? I mean seriously.. that morning if it wasnt for my Im-In-LOVE-with-FOOD sister Miss LILIAN BINJAN..I wouldnt have waited in line.. hahahaha.. but it was kind of interesting.. I met with audrey, sian and mel while I was there too (but they were not waiting for the doughnuts).. haha.. kind of hope NO ONE would see me.. haiyo.. too bad.. just my luck.. thank God there werent any photographers..
Ok.. the funny thing is .. The 100th person to get the Free 6 doughnuts was RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME???? and it was 12:00pm!!!.. story of my life.. I was sooo geram.. but than what to do the person Infront of me was an old lady..=( ....sigh.. anyway.. I also got to make friends.. with old ppl.. aunties and uncle.. hahaha.. we were talking about.."Is it really worth it??.. YES IT IS" kind of conversation.. one even said.. he waited almost his whole life to taste Doughnut from abroad and not some sugar coated ones you get from the bakery.... hahahahah! BODZ!..
Oh! there was one good side of it though,, if u werent planing to buy one but you stayed in line you will still get a FREE DOUGHNUT.. A FREE.. note the 'A'.. so I ended up buy 6 others like the rest... I consoled myself saying.. nevermind "I am The 1st REAL PAYING COSTUMER".. and everyone around me laughed... Baka ne.. hahaha..
well, i guess I should promote it while Im writing.. it cost rm12 for 6 pieces.. and rm22 for a dozen.. and about rm2.20 for one.. and YES.. IT IS SOO WORTH IT...

4 comments:
*hands up* I was there u know!! I was in the first 10.. We got free donuts! =P
hahahahah.. so u were the cause!!! bodz..
Mm. Donuts. Well, at least you found out about the coupon thingy early. I only found out about it at 4pm..when it's all over already. T__T
hahah..all thanks to my lil sister.. bt at least you got to eat one rite?..
Post a Comment