

hrm.. im starting to see a pattern in my blog.. Black ink for serious stuff and colourful ink for happy post.. well today the post is a half and half.. I really do love my friends.. I'm thankful for all of them.. I cant believe Im lucky enough to have met some of them.. wah! the fun stuff that we did went we were young.. climb trees, run around the school for no absolute reasons causing havoc..haha.. runing in the rain..palying 'jadi'.. going to the taman herba.. Making the bigfoot story..sigh typical tomboy..haha... I really enjoyed my childhood with them.. some of them are still my close friends up till now.. then came secondary school.. haha.. what I really miss was 1a4..THE BEST CLASS EVER!!!.. I met some of the most amazing ppl I know there.. the class was sooooooo fun.. you know like when you watch HBO.. and theres this story about hw this bunch of kids who are so called useless in the begining..thn they started to win awards and shock ppl with their ability??? yup.. tht was the coolest class.. then in form 5.. woah! Ngemor.. what more can I say.. and the feeling of belonging.. I felt the most happiest in form 1 and form 5.. haha.. when I come to think of it.. it really was the friends around me tht made life so much fun and easier to deal with.. Its sad now.. now tht schools over..ppl start to fade away.. FRIENDS WHO I really want to spend time with are all scattered around either in Ausralia,New zealand, KL, Ns, Studying or working.. The ppl whom I'm most comfortable with are hard to keep in contact.. I want to catch up with People who I can laugh with when talking about our past and future.. not with some random person who ohly cares about the benefits i bring with my car.... yup.. Good friends..
Note to everyone:I also consider my sisters as my friends.. they are friends tht I never want to loose..they are friends for life..
when out with some friends the other day.. was glad to see her back and enjoyed spending some one on one time with the others.. Thank God for great friends.. and bless the invention of computer.. was nice to be able to chat with her too.. you know who u are.. thanks again.. we are both goin through the same thing..

4 comments:
I is know u missing me.. I is missing you lah! Aiyo.. anyway! *hug!* btw.. i left a long looonngg comment on one of your previous posts.. go read it!
hahaha.. got!.. haha.. yala suddenly ajak u.. bodz
awwww... am i one of ur friends who are in australia. its ok natasha, i knw u cant wait to see me. but i will be home soon. sabar sayang, sabar.
nope.. I meant manda, audrey and Deb.. hahahahahah....
Post a Comment