
Oh man.. I Lost my handphone.. what a life.. My life is never boring.. FUll of interesting events.. sigh.. want to switch life?? I lost it somewhere in town.. It was last seen in coffee bean.. but the thing is Im not really sad about it.. I know, I know.. New phone YAY!.. bt I think I'll just use my old one for now.. I manged to retrive my number.. Im happy with that.. because Im just worried for my college application.. in case they call.. Im just a lil sad because my uncle bought it for me..
have you ever fell like one moment its the best day of your life then suddenlly the moment does a total 360.. and it becomes the worst?? yup.. 15th April sure feels like that..

2 comments:
Kesian..you know what the freaky thing is,Cha?? My nokia phone, went all looney today as well, enda ulih send text/call out. So, I have to use my Sony Ericsson for my Australian line. No more tauke balak for now. Just one. haha. But mal. Thank God you were able to retrieve your number. Take care. Hugguh!
-_- u lost ur phone... ur the most terrific fellow i can think of. lol.
Post a Comment